"Be who you are and say what you feel
Because those who mind, don't matter,
And those who matter, don't mind."

--Dr. Seuss

Sunday, April 15, 2012

"Keep Standing Tall"

If life is made for so much more
Then why do you feel like this?
You tell me your life has reached a dead end
And that you're pretty much done with it.

What did life ever do to you
To make you wish that you would die?
What ever happened to make you believe
That dying is worth a try?

Why do you keep everything hidden?
I wish you wouldn't disguise your frown
Why do you think, in order to be happy,
You just have to push it down?

It doesn't have to be that way
You know, there are people who care
Though it's hard to find them all
You know that I'll always be there.

I'll always be there to catch you
Whenever you trip and fall
I'll even be there to pick you up
Whenever you can't stand tall.

All you have to do is reach out to me
And, I promise, I'll grab your hand
I'll pull you away from all of your fears
And I'll help you stand again.

I'll make you see that life is worth it
Even if that might seem moot
I promise, if you gave me the chance
I'll show how many people love you.

I guess when it comes right down to it,
I really only beg one thing
I only want for you to be happy
And that you always come back to me.

Because..

I'll always be here for you.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment