"Be who you are and say what you feel
Because those who mind, don't matter,
And those who matter, don't mind."

--Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

"It's Raining"


Drip drop~
Drip drop~
I love it when it rains.
So calming
So pretty
Washing everything away.

Drip drop~
Drip drop~
Torrential downpour.
Thunder
Lightning
Devouring the storm.

Drip drop~
Drip drop~
I'll dance in its wind
Twirling
Spinning
Here it goes again.

Drip drop~
Drip drop~
Pure serenity
Untouched
Unscarred
It drives me crazy

Drip drop~
Drip drop~
I always look forward to this
The rush
The feeling
Nothing compares to it.

Drip drop~
Drip drop~
I can see the sky now
It’s blue
It’s misty
The storm is calming down.


Drip drop~
Drip drop~
I guess it's time to leave
Goodbye
Farewell
Don't ever forget me.

No comments:

Post a Comment